2016 Storybook: Seeing with New Eyes
This storybook is published yearly to showcase the student’s writing and perspectives. For Spring 2016, the theme was “Seeing with New Eyes”. These stories symbolize our student’s hours of hard, and many times frustrating, commitment to learn the English language. We hope you enjoy reading the stories as much as we have. We applaud our students’ success and effort on this journey. The stories are published as written by the students with no editing or corrections.
A special thanks to all of the volunteers of BLC who are the most dedicated people I have had the honor to work beside.
The paper version of this storybook was printed through a generous grant from the Tualatin High School CommuniCare Club.
Kathi Evans President
Chairman of the Board
Please click on each class to read the students' stories:
- Intro to English. Teachers: Caroll & Mira
- Level 1. Teachers: Carol, Jim, & Robert
- Level 2. Teachers: Mark, Jim, Robert & Rick
- Level 3. Teachers: David & Alfredo
- Level 3. Teacher: Pam
- Level 4. Teachers: Jeff & Kathy
- Level 4. Teacher: Linda
- Level 5. Teacher: Bruce
- Level 5. Teachers: Karin & Cathy
- American Culture Book Club. Teacher: Ethel
Click to read the Storybooks from 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016. (Prior Storybooks are in paper form only.)