2017 Storybook: My Dream for the Future
We are hoping you will enjoy reading the stories from our hard-working students. Learning English can be very frustrating and the students have made a huge commitment to learn America’s main language. This storybook is published yearly to showcase their writing and perspectives. The 2017 Storybook theme is “My Dream for the Future”. We applaud our students’ success and effort on this journey. The stories are published as written by the students with no editing or corrections.
A special thanks to all of the volunteers of BLC who are the most dedicated people I have had the honor to work beside.
This storybook was printed through a generous grant from the Banks High School Community 101 Class.
President/Chairman of the Board
Please click on each class to read the students' stories.
- Level 1. Medha, Stephanie, Lulu & Connie's class
- Level 2. Nancy's class
- Level 3. Pam's class
- Level 4. Linda's class
- Level 5. Katie's class
- Level 5. Cathy & Karin's class
- Intro to English. Leslie & Lisa's class
- Level 1. Jim & Robert's class
- Level 3. David, Alfredo & Marco's class
- Level 4. Jerome, Kathy, Gina & Betsy's class
- Level 5. Monica, John & Eric's class
- Level 5. Bruce's class
- American Culture Book Club. Ethel's class
Click to read the Storybooks from 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016. (Prior Storybooks are in paper form only.)